For years bingo has been associated with retirement homes and the elderly; a simple game to pass the time. If you’ve ever played a round of bingo, you’ll know that it’s an action-packed game – if you play it right of course.
Nowadays, you can choose between playing bingo at a brick and mortar casino or online – the latter if which is simpler to do and provides a lot more options. In the same way that online slots offer more variety and are available anytime and anywhere, so can bingo.
Both versions of bingo follow the same concept – spell BINGO before anyone else and win big. It’s a game of luck, patience, and anticipation. Will the numbers on your board be called? In the greater scheme of things, it’s comparable to playing the Lottery, everything relies on the numbers chosen on your board.
So, if it’s based on luck, you’re probably wondering what’s the point in looking for tips? The answer is simple: as with most things, there are ways of improving your odds.
- Pick the right time to play: If you want to win big, you’ll want to play when there are very little people online. This will help ensure that your numbers are called out. Try to avoid playing between 19:00 and 19:00 as this is when most people are online.
- Rather split your spend: When it comes to tickets, rather buy multiple small values instead of investing it in one high stakes game. It’s also important that you set yourself a budget and stick to it – once it’s done, you’re done.
- Know your limits: Gambling of any sort is addictive, and you need to remain level-headed at all times. If you’re having a bad day, rather avoid playing.
- Know your options: There are a lot of online sites that you can use. Do your research before signing up to ensure your safety.
- Connect with other players: The best way to learn the online bingo NZ game and better your skills are by speaking to the people playing the same game that you are. This ensures that you get useful information that has been tried and tested.
- Don’t be a hero: While it may be tempting, don’t take on more cards than what you’re able to manage. Unless the game you’re playing has an auto-dab function, you may find yourself rushing to try and keep up with the numbers as soon as they’re called out.
It’s About Having Fun
Bingo is a fun game to play as it has fairly straightforward rules. All you need to do is select your cards, pay attention and yell BINGO before anyone else. If you’ve never played it, we recommend giving it a try. There are a lot of online casinos that offer demo games to give you a taste of what to expect which means that there’s no harm in giving it a shot.